Are you an experienced PR Account Director looking for your next opportunity in the Derbyshire area? My client, a PR agency are now on the lookout for a passionate and inspiring PR Account Director to join the team and take a lead on managing client relationships and ensuring the successful implementation of PR campaigns by managing a small team to deliver. If you are looking to join an agency where you will play a pivotal role in being both strategic and also managing your own portfolio of both B2B and B2C clients then please read on.
Are you looking to join an agency that are located within the beautiful countryside with lovely views and are extremely well known in the industry? Maybe you are looking to join a team who prides themselves in delivering strong PR campaigns, always putting their clients at the heart of everything that they do? This is a great opportunity to join a close-knit team and due to the size of the agency there is huge scope for you to progress and make a real difference to the direction of the agency. If this isn’t enough there is onsite parking!
Key day-to-day responsibilities:
- Being the most senior day-to-day member of the team
- Client facing and setting PR strategies and then managing the implementation through the team
- Managing your own portfolio of clients
- Line management; leading and coaching a team to deliver, ensuring that they are growing and developing
- You will be putting together proposals and pitching for new business
- Managing budgets and timescales for your clients
- Reporting on campaign success and feeding this back to your clients with recommendations for change
Key skills and experience:
- Demonstrate commitment to the industry and love keeping up with the latest trends
- Proven experience in managing a small team
- Experienced in setting PR strategies and managing budgets and timeframes
- Ambitious and driven to succeed
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, busy, but fun team.
If you are a PR Account Director looking for a new opportunity then please do get in touch, this could be the role for you.
Offering a range of benefits including 25 days holiday, flexibility, work phone and onsite parking this is an opportunity not to be missed. This role is based in Derbyshire and is commutable via; Derby, Burton on Trent, Lichfield, Ashby and Loughborough. Due to location you will need to be able to drive.
If this role sounds like it could be your next adventure then apply today or contact email@example.com.
PR Account Director, PR agency, £30,000 - £36,000