I have a super exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced PR Account Director looking for a new role in Oxfordshire. My client, an integrated agency, are offering the perfect candidate the opportunity to join a growing and highly ambitious team. This agency work with an impressive portfolio of clients across both B2B and B2C and are also true specialists in their niche!
This agency is based in the beautiful countryside where you will be working in offices that are full of character and amazing views, but just a short drive away from the shops and local cafes where you can enjoy your much deserved lunch breaks. As PR Account Director you will be taking the lead on a portfolio of accounts whilst helping to shape new business and the growth of the agency. You will love all things PR and not be afraid to get stuck in! You will be providing strategic direction to your clients and ensuring that you are building long term relationships. You will also be mentoring more junior members of the team and not be afraid to get involved in new business!
- Working as part of the senior team to shape new business, company culture and growth
- Getting involved in writing proposals and pitches
- Take the lead on a portfolio of client accounts; being the most senior point of contact and building strong client relationships, developing PR strategies and overseeing the implementation
- Mentoring junior members of the team helping to coach and develop
- Demonstrate strong media and social media experience
- Working with the media to secure coverage for your clients
- Regular reporting to the MD on the progress of accounts and be confident in making recommendations
- You will be forward thinking, innovative and creative
- You will have experience working within an agency and managing multiple client accounts at PR Account Director level
- Proven experience in setting strategies and managing the implementation
- You will love building relationships with clients and the media
- You will be passionate about your career and want to grow and progress
- New business will come naturally to you!
If you would like to work for an agency that strive to ensure excellent work/life balance along with an agency who pride themselves in offering leading internal and external training and development to allow their team personal growth, then get in touch today.
This role would suit Senior PR Account Manager looking to develop your career as a PR Account Director or an already established PR Account Director looking for a new challenge. This role is based in Oxfordshire and commutable via Oxfordshire and parts of Warwickshire, Northamptonshire and Milton Keynes.
PR Account Director, £40,000 - £50,000 DOE, PR Agency, Oxfordshire.