Here at blueskies we are incredibly excited to be working with a PR agency based in Oxfordshire who specialise in travel PR and are now looking for a PR Account Director to join their team.
Bringing that London agency vibe to Oxfordshire, our client offers an incredible working environment and would suit a candidate who likes the buzz of agency life but also loves to have that work-life balance. Boasting a portfolio of some great clients this is a great opportunity to work with some well-known names. Our client is looking for a passionate PR Account Director who can hit the ground running or a Senior PR Account Manager ready to take a step up.
· Working with clients to develop strategies and be hands on in the delivery
· Budget management and able to amend when needed
· Managing the team on a daily basis within the office
· Being client facing and the lead contact on accounts
· Putting together proposals and getting involved in new business
· Proven experience in budgetary management and extremely commercially aware
· Enjoy managing others and helping them develop and grow
· Organised and able to multi-task
· Love being hands on in content writing and media relations
· Love developing new relationships and networking
This role would suit a Senior PR Account Manager looking to take the step up or an established PR Account Director looking for a new challenge.
This role is based in Oxfordshire and commutable via Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Aylesbury, Milton Keynes and some parts of Warwickshire.
If you think that this could be the opportunity that you have been looking for then apply today! Our client is ready and waiting to meet some excellent talent for their growing team.
PR Account Director, Oxfordshire, PR Agency, £40 000 - £45 000