Are you an experienced PR agency side candidate who loves the buzz, pace and diversity of agency life but also requires flexible working and part time hours? I have a rare opportunity with a fabulous content marketing agency who are new to the Midlands scene and have arrived with a hugely impressive energy, an extremely progressive way of working, a fantastic remit of clients and a very exciting vision!
This is the perfect role for a PR Account Director who would like the opportunity to join a new agency to run the PR and social media for, initially, one core global account in the retail sector with the view to grow new business and subsequently a supporting PR team. This role requires an individual who is happy to be both the strategic mind behind top class PR and social media campaigns as well as being totally hands on in their delivery. With an incredible amount of flexibility, the opportunity to work a 3 day week, quirky offices, inspiring team and heaps of scope for progression and development, this opportunity is one to grab while it is still around!
- Being the most senior PR/ social media specialist within the agency
- Coming up with top class PR/ social media strategies for a leading global retail brand
- Implementing such strategies, being happy to remain entirely hands on writing content, liaising with the press, attending events etc.
- Working with the senior team to continue to grow and drive this ambitious young agency forwards
- Experience at PR Account Director level or Senior Account Manger level and able to build strong and lasting relationships with clients, media and colleagues alike
- A passionate ‘do-er’ who still loves the day to day delivery of campaigns
- Tons of energy, passion and enthusiasm to help a young business thrive
Located in Digbeth this agency is easily commutable from across the West Midlands by car or public transport. For examples: Birmingham, Redditch, Solihull, Startford-upon-Avon, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Coventry, Bromsgrove and Sutton Coldfield.