Are you a talented PR Account Director with a background in agency PR? Are you looking to put your skills and experience to use in a new, exciting agency environment where you could really make a huge difference? A top client of mine based in the centre of Birmingham is looking for a PR Account Director to join their team to help the agency progress to a new level!
Based in central Birmingham this fantastic agency work on an impressive remit of both consumer and b2b clients across a range of sectors and they are renowned for their results! They are in need of an experienced PR to help them spot the new business opportunities, gain new business wins and generally assist in the agencies growth to the next level. With a strong London base, the Birmingham office is now in a position to grow its own portfolio, grow the size of the team and continue to deliver exceptional PR campaigns. The agency has a wonderful reputation and will offer a very exciting opportunity in terms of career progression for the successful candidate joining them at this exciting time.
- Contributing to new business proposals and pitching processes
- Spotting opportunities for new business in relevant markets
- Coming up with strategy and producing creative, high profile campaigns
- Delegating downwards to ensure the successful implementation of such campaigns
- Developing strong, credible relationships with clients to retain and gain new business
- Managing and mentoring junior members of the team
- Gradually growing the size of the team
- Strong understanding of the PR industry and effective communication strategies
- Evidence of strong creative thinking and writing abilities
- Confidence and credibility when pitching to media and clients both current and prospective
- Strong interpersonal skills to build internal and external relationships
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Strong communication and leadership skills
This is a wonderful opportunity for a PR Account Director to join an exceptional agency at this exciting time. The role would suit any current PR Account Director who has come from an agency background or a Senior PR Account Manager who is excited by a clear career path ahead of them.
The agency is located in central Birmingham and is commutable from across Warwickshire, Worcestershire and the West Midlands. It is commutable via public transport and also an easy drive from areas such as Birmingham, Redditch, Warwick, Stratford-upon-Avon, Coventry, Worcester, Wolverhampton, Solihull, Kidderminster, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield.
If you think you could be suited to this role or would like to find out more, please send your CV through today!
PR Account Director, Birmingham, £35000-£45000, PR Agency