Are you at the start of your career looking for PR opportunities where you can use your skill for creating engaging content? Are you incredibly self-motivated and driven? Then this could be your next career move!
A BRILLIANT opportunity to work with a standout PR Agency in either Nottingham or Birmingham area. I am searching for a passionate PR Account Executive to join their expanding team. This agency work with both B2B and B2C clients, offering the successful candidate a varied role where no two days are ever the same.
As PR Account Manager you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts; creating engaging content and working with the press to secure maximum coverage for your clients across both B2B and B2C accounts. If you are self-motivated and can manage your own workload, but thrive when working as part of a team this could be just the working culture for you.
You will get:
- An annual training schedule and an optional additional CPD budget
- Access to both a mentor and a line manager with a clear progression structure
- Employee of the month’ based on employee voting with the choice of a £100 voucher or half a day of extra holiday
- A company funded social committee with regular get togethers plus twice annual team celebrations
- Mental and physical wellness – we look after our team with private health insurance and access to professional (and anonymous) counselling support. Mental health first aiders on staff. Plus, a fortnightly self-care hour which offers treats such as a paid for nail technician
- The option to progress areas of interest – we have trained two of our team to pilot drones and have tailored a job role for a creative team member
- More time off – An extra birthday day off taking annual leave entitlement up from 25 to 26 days, in addition to public / bank holiday days.
- Flexible working – Every team member can work from home two days a week or more on request and can choose their own hours.
- Above industry standard maternity and paternity benefits
- Pets at work – we are pet friendly and welcome our team to bring furry friends to the office
- Office pick me ups – breakfast is provided on a Monday morning, with full fruit and sweet bowls topped up to enjoy five days a week.
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Able to self-motivate and manage your own workload along with changing priorities
- Able to build rapport and relationships with both clients and the press
- Love the buzz of being busy and managing your time
You will be a confident communicator and love building relationships. As well as this, you will absolutely love to write! If this is you, get in touch today!