This is an extremely exciting opportunity for a PR Account Executive with a solid years’ experience in the wonderful world of consumer PR to join this incredible London PR agency who are looking for fresh new junior talent. If you are a budding consumer PR professional looking to step into an agency that offers an incredible portfolio of reputable consumer brands, exceptional benefits and a career path that is second to none – look no further!
This fantastic PR agency is based in stunning offices overlooking Southbank in London and they need an established PR Account Executive to join their team. With a refreshing outlook on the all important work-life balance this superb team encourage a weekly hour of ‘personal time’ to head off early or come in late on any day of your choosing, as well as encouraging you to utilise their seaside based second office and build a fun weekend of sun, sea and ice cream around it. They certainly know how to have fun in the office with Friday drinks and nibbles over the renowned Friday quiz (which becomes rather competitive so I’m told), whilst also monitoring the team’s mental wellbeing consistently, providing a personal life coach to all employees. If you are a PR junior with experience in consumer sectors, this team would love to chat to you!
· Daily research to stay up to date with industry news and trends
· Daily contact with clients to keep them updated and informed
· Writing copy for press releases, articles, social media posts and blogs
· Liaising with the relevant press, building great relationships with journalists and media contacts in order to gain impressive coverage for clients
· Working with influencers, identifying, liaising with and managing
· Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal and an impressive ability to build strong rapport and professional relationships
· Passion for writing with total versatility
· Genuine interest in consumer sectors and a proactive approach to staying on-trend with industry developments
· A creative mind and eagerness to contribute creative ideas to strategy meetings
If you are a PR Account Executive looking to work within a stunning agency on a range of top tier clients, get in touch today!
PR Account Executive, London, PR Agency, £24000-£2700