I am super excited to be working with one of my favourite clients who are looking for a great PR Account Executive to join their PR and social media team due to exciting new client wins and agency growth.
Our client is an integrated agency based in Leicestershire working with a range of B2B and B2C clients, offering you exposure across different sectors and the chance to develop your skills across all things PR. A fab opportunity for someone to grow their career in PR and develop with an agency that offer a fab working environment, great training and a brilliant reputation.
One of my favourite things about this client is their incredible culture which really is second to none! You will be joining a team of highly talented individuals who love to work together, and bounce ideas off each other. This is a great place to continue to grow and learn new things. Not only are they a supportive team but they are also fun, offering their candidates great work-life balance.
If that isn’t enough they are an incredibly social bunch and there is always something fun going on within the team, whether it is a team building day, Friday night drinks or pub nights there is something for everyone.
Key day to day responsibilities:
- Creating engaging content for press releases, articles, blogs and social media adapting your tone of voice as appropriate
- Media relations; creating media lists, selling into the media and developing strong relationships to ensure that you gain maximum coverage
- Social media management – content planning, scheduling, posting and analysing and reporting. Using analytics to make recommendations to ensure future success
- Assist with crisis communications
- If you love being client facing, then there is also the opportunity to get more involved in the planning of PR campaigns and helping to deliver these
- You will be a brilliant writer and able to create content for different sectors
- You will have excellent communications skills and love building relationships with the media
- You will be confident in selling into the media
- As you will be managing multiple accounts you will have excellent time management experience
- Video and photo editing are a bonus!
This role would suit a PR Account Executive looking to make a move into an agency that will allow you to continue to grow and progress within your career. If you are looking for an agency that reward hard work, promote a work-life balance and are super cool then this could be a great fit for you. This agency will also consider a grad with some great placements and a great attitude!
The agency is based in Leicestershire and is easily commutable via car or public transport from areas across the East Midlands and West Midlands such as Loughborough, Derby, Nottingham, Market Harborough, Hinckley, Coventry and Rugby.
If you think you could be suited to this role or would like to find out more, please send your CV through today!
PR Account Executive, Leicestershire, Integrated Agency, £18000-£22000