I am super excited to be working with one of my fabulous clients, a standout PR agency in the Nottingham area as they search for a sparky and passionate PR Account Executive to join the team. This agency works across an impressive portfolio of both B2B and B2C sectors offering the right candidate variety and a promise that no two days will be the same!
As PR Account Executive you will be working closely with the PR Account Manager on a portfolio of accounts; creating engaging content and working with the press to secure maximum coverage for your clients. You will be managing social media channels and will love building lasting relationships. If you are self-motivated and can manage your own workload but thrive when working as part of a team this could be just the working culture for you.
- Writing engaging content for press releases, articles, blogs, features and social media focused as required by your clients
- Social media management across all social platforms; creating content plans, scheduling, posting and then analysing the social activity, reporting back to clients and making suggestions for future success along with community management
- Media relations; selling into the media to gain maximum coverage across local, regional, national and specific publications. This requires excellent ability to develop relationships and take these to the next level
- Event management; assisting your clients in the planning and delivery of events
- Supporting with crisis communications
- You will not only be a strong writer but will also have a passion for it. You will enjoy creating engaging content and taking sometimes technical content and making it easy to read
- You will be an excellent communicator both written and verbal and present yourself confidently
- You will be able to self-motivate and manage your own workload along with changing priorities of your clients
- Able to build rapport and relationships with the press at a local, regional and national level
- Love the buzz of being busy and working with a team
This role would suit a PR Account Executive who has proven experience in working within a similar role but looking for their next opportunity that will allow them to grow and progress in an agency that reward success and love developing their people’s careers. You may be a recent graduate who has a years’ experience working within an agency. On top of the above you will love to write!
This role is based in Nottinghamshire and commutable via Nottingham, Derby, Newark, Leicester, Hucknall and West Bridgford.
If you think that this could be the role for you then apply today or contact Michelle at blueskies Marketing Recruitment for more information.
PR Account Executive, £18 000 - £24 000, Nottinghamshire, PR Agency