This is an awesome opportunity with one of the most highly sought after PR agencies in the Midlands. Working across an outstanding range of big brand, consumer clients within the sport and lifestyle sector, the successful candidate will play an influential role in helping to push this agency to the next level!
This is an opportunity for a top-class PR Account Executive who is savvy on not only the traditional aspects of PR, but also up to speed with social media and the importance of influencer marketing strategies also. The existing team is made up of a group of incredible creative minds that work collaboratively to devise outstanding, fully rounded PR campaigns spanning social media, digital and events alongside more traditional PR. Working on big brand names within the sport, leisure and lifestyle sector, the successful candidate will be contributing to the ideas and strategies and the subsequent delivery of superb PR plans for their clients. The agency is a fantastic place to work, located in the creative buzz of central Birmingham, with wonderful soft benefits and a truly outstanding working environment to offer.
- Writing stand-out content for a multitude of platforms: press releases, blogs, articles, social media content etc.
- Building excellent relationships with the relevant press, securing impressive coverage for clients as well as establishing a network of key influencers
- Organising and attending events
- Working closely with Account Managers to contribute creative ideas towards PR/ social media campaigns
- A modern understanding of PR that includes an awareness of digital, social media and influencer engagement
- Exceptional creative writer and story teller
- Incredible communication skills and ability to build strong credible relationships
- Passion for consumer, especially in the leisure/ sport and lifestyle sectors
Located in central Birmingham this agency is super easy to reach from across the West Midlands and Warwickshire. For example, it could be commuted to from Birmingham, Solihull, Coventry, Stratford Upon Avon, Warwick, Tamworth, Sutton Coldfield, Lichfield.
For a consumer PR with agency side or in house experience, this is an incredible opportunity. It would suit either a PR Account Executive or Senior PR Account Executive ready for a new challenge with a red-hot Midlands team. Experience withing retail/ lifestyle and leisure sectors is essential.
PR Account Executive, £18000-23000, central Birmingham, PR Agency