This is an incredible opportunity for a junior PR to develop their experience, grow their skills and become a part of a close-knit, talented team! My client is a small, yet creative and innovative integrated agency based in Birmingham, who are looking for the talents of a PR Account Executive up to Senior PR Account Executive to join them.
Due to their size, this role would be accommodate the PR side, but also offers candidates the opportunity to get involved in the broader marketing remit! The agency pride themselves on their friendly, communicative culture and are looking for a sparky, eager and positive candidate to join their expert ranks.
- Create content across a multitude of platforms; press release, blogs and social media
- Reporting on analytics from content
- Attending client events and meetings
- Carrying out high level research
- Generating positive press coverage, selling stories into relevant media
- Supporting the wider team with administrative tasks and marketing data
- Awareness of digital, social media and influencer engagement
- Excellent creative copywriting skills, meticulous attention to spelling, grammar and proof reading
- Passionate, driven and eager to learn
- Positive and upbeat, with an excellent telephone manner
- Highly organised, with good time management skills
- Ability to create and maintain excellent client and media relations
If you’re a junior level PR candidate, interested in taking your next step, into a forward-thinking integrated agency with an amazing environment, this could be the opportunity for you! Along with their great culture and benefits, this agency offers the opportunity to develop your skills and take your career forwards.
Easily commutable from Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield, Solihull, Coventry, Warwick, Leamington, Nuneaton and Warwickshire. If you’re interested in this amazing role and have the right experience, please apply!
PR Account Executive – Senior PR Account Executive, Integrated Agency, Birmingham, £1800-£23000