I am super excited to be working with one of my favourite clients who are looking for a great PR Account Executive to join their team! If you are looking to join a fun and quirky agency, I would love to hear from you.
Our client is an integrated agency based in Leicester working with a range of B2B and B2C clients, offering you exposure across different sectors. A fab opportunity for someone to grow their career in PR and develop with an agency that offer a fab working environment, great training and a brilliant reputation.
· Creating engaging content for press releases, articles, blogs and social media adapting your tone of voice as appropriate
· Media relations; creating media lists, selling in to the media and developing strong relationships to ensure that you gain maximum coverage
· Social media management – content planning, scheduling, posting and analysing and reporting. Using analytics to make recommendations to ensure future success
· You will be a brilliant writer and able to create content for different sectors
· You will have excellent communications skills and love building relationships with the media
· You will be confident in selling in to the media
· As you will be managing multiple accounts you will have excellent time management experience
This role would suit a PR Account Executive looking to make a move in to an agency that will allow you to continue to grow and progress within your career. If you are looking for an agency that reward hard work, promote a work-life balance and are super cool then this could be a great fit for you.
The agency is based in Leicester and is easily commutable via car or public transport from areas across the East Midlands and West Midlands such as Loughborough, Derby, Nottingham, Market Harborough, Hinckley, Coventry and Rugby.
If you think you could be suited to this role or would like to find out more, please send your CV through today!
PR Account Executive, Leicester, Integrated Agency, £18000-£23000