Happy January! As we enter a brand new year are you considering your career and possibly thinking about what other options are out there for you? One of my clients, a PR agency based in Market Harborough is looking for a PR Account Executive to join their team at an exciting time of growth. Due to many new client wins this agency are looking for top PR talent to join them and help them deliver an exceptional service, driving the agency forwards.
Day to day responsibilities:
· Creating engaging content; press releases, blogs, articles and social media
· Social media management; acting as an advisor to your clients and assisting with any social needs
· Media relations; working with media and specific publications and being confident in developing relationships with the press
· Developing relationships
· Research and reporting to support the senior team
Key skills and experience:
· Excellent writing skills and a passion for creating engaging content
· A desire to develop a career in PR and want to work for an agency that you can grow with
· Understanding social media and being able to manage different platforms and keep up to date with the latest trends
· Enjoy managing your workload and multi-tasking
· Must have a driving licence as the role will involve driving to meet clients
This role would suit a PR Account Executive looking for a new role that will allow you to develop your career in a fab agency. Maybe you are a recent graduate with some excellent experience gained from a placement. You may even be a Junior Account Executive looking to take a step up and take on more responsibility.
This role is commutable from Market Harborough, Leicester, Kettering, Corby, Wellingborough and Northamptonshire.
If this sounds like the perfect role then apply today or email email@example.com for more information.
PR Account Executive, £18 000 - £24 000, Market Harborough, PR agency