I am delighted to be working with one of my lovely clients, a leading PR agency specialising in the tech sector. Our client is working with an impressive portfolio of up and coming, innovative clients on a global scale. Now on the lookout for a PR Account Executive to join the team.
The role of PR Account Executive requires a passionate and enthusiastic candidate who is both an excellent writer and communicator. You will need to enjoy building new relationships while maintaining and growing existing ones. If you have a passion for PR and want to grow your career, then read on!
· Content creation; writing content across different sectors for press releases, articles, blogs and social media
· Social media management; writing social content, creating content plans, scheduling and analysing on all activity
· Media relations; developing media lists, liaising with press at a regional, national and global level. You need to be confident in picking up the phone and selling in to press to gain maximum coverage
Key skills and experience:
· Excellent written skills and a love for creating content
· An excellent communicator who can liaise with people at different levels internally and externally to the agency
· A passion for PR and a team player
· Strong organisation skills and able to multi-task
This role would suit a PR Account Executive looking to join a close-knit team where you can grow your career or you may be working inhouse and looking to make that move over to agency-side.
This role is based in Nottinghamshire and is commutable via; Nottingham, Newark, Lincoln, Mansfield and Grantham.
If this could be a great role for you then apply today!
PR Account Executive, £20000, PR agency, Nottingham