PR Account Executives looking to grow your career in the world of PR, I have just the role for you! I am extremely excited to be working with an incredible PR agency based in the Buckinghamshire area. It is an absolute pleasure to be working alongside this agency who specialise in B2B PR and are now on the look out for a passionate and enthusiastic PR Account Executive to join them.
As a PR agency who offer an outstanding working environment and an exceptional culture, they are looking for people who will fit well within the team. What I love most about this agency (aside from the fact they have an office dog and beautiful countryside surroundings) is that their people are just as important to them as their clients.
The role of PR Account Executive requires a passionate and enthusiastic candidate who is both an excellent writer and communicator. You will need to enjoy building new relationships while maintaining and growing existing ones. If you have a passion for PR and want to grow your career, then read on!
· Content creation; writing content across different sectors for press releases, articles, blogs and social media
· Social media management; writing social content, creating content plans, scheduling and analysing on all activity
· Media relations; developing media lists, liaising with press at a regional, national and global level. You need to be confident in picking up the phone and selling in to press to gain maximum coverage
· Working within your team to put forwards ideas and contribute
Key skills and experience:
· Excellent written skills and a love for creating content
· Proven experience in working with media at different levels and a desire to grow relationships that are lasting
· An excellent communicator who can liaise with people at different levels internally and externally to the agency
· A passion for PR and a team player
· Strong organisation skills and able to multi-task
· You must drive due to location and like dogs!
This role would suit a PR Account Executive looking to join a close-knit team where you can grow your career or you may be working inhouse and looking to make that move over to agency-side.
This role is based in Buckinghamshire and is commutable via: Buckingham, Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, Bicester and parts of Oxfordshire. Due to location you will need to drive.
PR Account Executive, £18 000 - £21 000, PR agency, Buckinghamshire