I have a fantastic opportunity for a PR Account Executive to join a leading PR agency based in Oxfordshire. Our client is a well-known agency within their industry who boast an impressive portfolio of exciting clients. Due to the unique set-up that our client has, the successful candidate will be able to work across a range of different sectors giving you excellent exposure across B2B, B2C and Not For Profit clients.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a team who value creativity, offer flexibility and want to support their team to achieve their potential. If you LOVE creating content for difference audiences and have proven experience in writing this could be a great fit for you. Whether you are starting out in your career within PR or already bring excellent experience our client wants to hear from you!
· Creating engaging content across press releases, articles, blog posts and social media – a passion for writing is an absolute must!
· Managing social media platforms, scheduling social content and analysing all activity
· Media relations; working with the press to sell in press releases to gain maximum coverage
· Assisting with event management
Key skills and experience:
· A strong writer with proven experience in creating engaging content
· Able to take technical content and make it user friendly
· Confident and enjoy building relationships with the media
· Highly organised and able to multi-task with excellent time-management due to changing priorities
· Experience in video editing software and the Adobe Creative Suite is a bonus!
This role will suit a recent grad who has experience in creating content for different channels and a hunger to learn and build a career within an agency. Or you may be a PR Account Executive looking to join a fast-paced agency that offers a huge amount of variety and the opportunity to grow.
This role is based in Oxfordshire and commutable via Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Aylesbury, Milton Keynes and some parts of Warwickshire.
If you think that this could be the opportunity that you have been looking for then apply today! Our client is ready and waiting to meet some excellent talent for their growing team.
PR Account Executive, Oxfordshire, PR Agency, £18 000 - £25 000