This is a fabulous role for a strong consumer PR candidate who is looking for an awesome opportunity within a fabulous integrated agency to work across a beautiful remit of consumer accounts within leisure, lifestyle, hospitality, retail and charity sectors. This brilliant Midlands agency is in need of fresh and sparky new talent to join their central Birmingham team.
Based in the city centre, renowned for their fantastic client portfolio and outstanding results, this brilliant agency is offering a fantastic opportunity for a talented consumer PR candidate to embrace. Being a close knit and small PR team within an integrated agency, there is extensive scope for personal development and growth. This superb agency will provide any passionate agency PR candidate with a fantastic opportunity to gain hands on experience within a busy, fast paced and innovative agency, working across exciting clients. As well as a its prestigious reputation, this agency offers the successful candidate a range of lovely softer benefits and a wonderful working environment to be immersed within.
- Copywriting press releases, features, online content and blog posts
- Building and maintaining strong media relations across national, regional, local and specialist press
- Being social media savvy and in tune with the current media trends- writing content, posting, scheduling and reporting back on effectiveness
- Event organisation and attendance
- Experience within a PR agency environment previously
- Exceptional writing skills and ability to write with total versatility
- Confidence and credibility when pitching to media relations and an intrinsic ability to build strong rapport
- Excellent time management and organisation
This opportunity is perfect for a current PR agency candidate at Account Executive level or above who is looking to move into a new exciting role where future progression is important.
This agency is located centrally as is commutable from Birmingham, Redditch, Solihull, Startford-upon-Avon, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Coventry, Bromsgrove and Sutton Coldfield.
If you could be the perfect candidate for this role please send your CV over today!
Senior PR Account Executive, Integrated Agency, West Midlands, £20000-£25000