I have an awesome opportunity for a PR Account Manager looking to join one of the largest, most reputable agencies outside of London! This outstanding agency, with an equally outstanding reputation in the industry is on the look out for a PR Account Manager to join their B2B team at an exciting time of growth and new client wins.
If you are a PR Account Manager with experience working with B2B sectors and looking to join a leading agency this could be the next step for you! The successful candidate will love to get under the skin of their clients to truly live and breathe the issues that affect what they do, and the sectors they work in. As PR Account Manager you will be sitting within the B2B team, managing a portfolio of clients and being the main point of contact for your client. You will be helping them to set their PR strategies and be hands on in the implementation and creation of content.
This role requires a solid PR candidate with exceptional content writing ability demonstrating an enthusiasm that will enable them to excel within this energetic, forward thinking agency. This agency offers great benefits including extensive career progression, recognising the talents and efforts of their team, fantastic socials, an excellent culture and much, much more!
- Be the main point of contact for a portfolio of B2B clients, understanding their needs and develop PR strategies
- Managing and being hands on in the delivery of PR strategies
- Producing creative copy for press releases, social media content, blogs and articles
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with the media at a regional and national level to gain successful coverage for your clients and monitor this coverage to report back
- Mentor junior members of the team and lead by example
- Work closely with the PR Account Directors in developing successful PR campaigns
- Analyse and report on all PR activity, taking this to the next level by making recommendations to your clients to ensure future success
- Strong experience working within B2B sectors and be knowledgeable about the trade media and the online channels available for the B2B market
- Enjoy creating engaging content across B2B and be able to take sometimes technical information and turn it in to meaningful content
- Confidence and credibility when pitching to the media
- Experienced in working to agreed timeframes and budgets
This is an amazing opportunity for a current PR Account Manager looking to join a highly reputable Midlands based agency where they can develop their career within the industry of PR. My client may consider a Senior PR Account Executive who is ready to step up to PR Account Manager but you would already be working with a portfolio of your own clients.
The agency is based just outside of central Birmingham and is commutable from across Warwickshire, Worcestershire and the West Midlands. A driving license is preferable and it is an easy drive from areas such as Birmingham, Redditch, Warwick, Stratford-upon-Avon, Coventry, Worcester, Wolverhampton, Solihull, Kidderminster, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield.
If you think you could be suited to this role or would like to find out more, please apply today!
PR Account Manager, PR Agency, West Midlands, £27,000 - £31,000