PR candidates and journalists, I am looking for talented writers to join a top class Midlands agency as a PR Account Manager. This fantastic agency work across a varied portfolio of impressive clients and they need new talent to join their growing team to lead on these accounts. If you could be the PR talent they are looking for, please get in touch!
Are you a media expert with a strong grounding in journalism and writing? This fab agency is offering an exciting opportunity for such candidates to work on top class clients, coming up with and implementing impressive PR campaigns. With 25 days holiday, phone allowance, gorgeous offices and a fantastic working culture, this is a superb opportunity for the successful candidate.
- Devise top class PR campaigns and strategies for clients
- Being the main contact day to day for clients
- Delegating work load downwards to junior team members as well as remaining hands on in the writing for news stories, features, press releases, articles, blogs, social media…
- Building fab media relations within the relevant press in order to gain coverage for clients
- Previous experience in a media relations role
- Experience writing for B2B and consumer audiences
- Confidence and credibility when pitching to media and clients both current and prospective
- Strong communication and leadership skills along with an ability to build excellent relationships at all levels
This is a wonderful opportunity for a PR professional or journalist looking to join a fab agency in Coventry. Due to the location, the successful candidate is required to drive and the commute is doable from areas across the West Midlands, Worcestershire and Warwickshire including Coventry, Birmingham, Leamington Spa, Solihull, Stratford upon Avon, Warwick, Worcester, Redditch, Wolverhampton and Leicester.
If you think you could be suited to this role or would like to find out more, please send your CV through today!
PR Account Manager, Coventry, PR Agency, £23000-£25000