I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced PR Account Manager or Senior PR Account Manager looking to join a fantastic PR agency based in Birmingham. Our client is looking to grow their team with talented and ambitious people who are hungry to learn more, keep up with changing trends and grow!
Why choose this agency? Not only is my client dynamic and innovative, they are also fun, social and incredibly hard working. They are looking to take on a PR Account Manager who can balance experience with passion, helping to drive the agency forwards while providing the very best service for your clients.
As PR Account Manager you will be client facing, helping your clients to develop PR strategies and then manage the implementation of this. You may enjoy people management and enjoy line managing a small team or you may be looking to take this step for the first time. This client can really help you achieve your goals, providing the training and coaching to achieve your full potential.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then read on!
Key day to day responsibilities:
- Meeting clients and developing PR strategies
- Managing the implementation of these strategies by being hands on and delegating to others
- Being hands on in creating engaging content; press releases, articles, blogs and social content
- Setting social strategies, developing content plans, scheduling and posting content and analysing activity and reporting on success
- Media relations; selling in press releases and building meaningful relationships with the press to gain maximum coverage for your client
- Managing more junior members of the team.
- Experienced in creating content and love writing!
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Love being client-facing and building relationships
- Like being analytical and reporting on PR activity and reporting back to your clients
- A passion for coaching and mentoring others, no experience needed but an interest!
This role would suit an experienced PR Account Manager who has proven experience in working within a similar role but looking for their next opportunity that will allow them to grow and progress. Or you may be a Senior PR Account Manager looking to join a fun and ambitious team who are media-savvy and love keeping up with the latest trends. On top of the above you will love to write!
This opportunity is based in central Birmingham and is commutable from across Warwickshire, Worcestershire and the West Midlands. It is commutable via public transport and also an easy drive from areas such as Birmingham, Redditch, Warwick, Stratford-upon-Avon, Coventry, Worcester, Wolverhampton, Solihull, Kidderminster, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield.
If you think that this could be just the role for you then apply today or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
PR Account Manager, PR agency, Birmingham, £27 000 - £30 000