Are you the PR superstar that my client is looking for? My client, a PR agency based in the Derbyshire area is incredibly excited to be looking for a talented PR Account Manager to join the team. If you are looking to join an agency where you will play a pivotal role in managing your own portfolio of both B2B and B2C clients then please read on.
Located in lovely offices surrounded by beautiful countryside, this really is a great working environment to be joining. This agency is well known in the industry and prides themselves in delivering strong PR campaigns, always putting their clients at the heart of everything that they do. This is a great opportunity to join a close-knit team and due to the size of the agency there is huge scope for you to progress through the ranks quickly with hard work and dedication being recognised. If this isn’t enough there is onsite parking!
Key day-to-day responsibilities:
- Working closely with a portfolio of clients and helping them to set their PR strategies
- Manage the hands on implementation of PR strategies
- Develop effective PR campaigns
- Content creation; writing press releases, thought leadership, articles, blogs and social content
- Assist with developing social media strategies
- Budget management
- Crisis communications
Key skills and experience:
- A strong understanding of the PR industry
- Proven experience in budget management
- Strong project management skills
- Passionate about doing the best for your clients
- Knowledge of social strategies and being able to implement these
- Able to develop strong relationships at all levels.
If you are a Senior PR Account Executive who has been involved in strategy and are looking to take that next step in your career then this could be the best opportunity for you. Or maybe you are a PR Account Manager looking for a fresh challenge to join a new agency.
Offering a range of benefits including 25 days holiday, flexibility, work phone and onsite parking this is an opportunity not to be missed. This role is based in Derbyshire and is commutable via; Derby, Burton on Trent, Lichfield, Ashby and Loughborough. Due to location you will need to be able to drive.
If this role sounds like it could be your next adventure then apply today or contact email@example.com.
PR Account Manager, PR agency, £22,000 - £28,000