PR Account Manager – Maternity Cover
This is an exciting opportunity for a PR Account Manager to join a fully integrated creative agency to cover a period of maternity, 6 – 9 months. The successful candidate will be expected to start in early December 2020. This is a great opportunity to join a small but tight knit and talented team. Currently the team are based remotely and the role will mainly be remotely based for the full 5 days per week. Occasionally you may be required to travel to London to meet with the wider team.
- Managing a portfolio of clients’ PR accounts.
- Ability to flex styles for a multitude of platforms; press releases, features, blogs and case studies.
- Managing a high level of client interaction.
- Producing high-impact press coverage.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key journalists.
- Proactively seek PR opportunities for clients.
- Updating clients on PR results.
- Delivering agreed level of activity for clients and meeting deadlines.
- Attending client meetings and weekly calls.
- Brainstorming fresh ideas for PR campaigns.
- Supporting with creating high-impact PR strategies/proposals.
- Ensuring copy is proofed to a high standard.
- Playing a role in managing client events alongside the wider team.
- Product placement with key media.
- Supporting with proofing any copy.
- Excellent creative writer and storyteller.
- High level of communication – presentation, verbal and written.
- Outstanding organisation with an ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Positive upbeat personality.
- Resilient when it comes to selling into media.
- Approachable and friendly.
- Solid project management skills
- 3/4 years of agency experience across B2B and B2C clients.
Please send through a copy of your CV ASAP for immediate consideration to this role.
PR Account Manager, Remote Working, £28,000 to £32,000 pro rata