I am super excited to be working with one of the UK’s leading PR agencies in the technology sector, working with an impressive client remit that spans the globe! Now in need of a top PR Account Manager to join their team to take ownership of some of their accounts. Someone with a passion for PR, an interest in tech and a desire to travel the world and see new places! If that could be you, please get in touch!
This PR agency has an excellent reputation in the technology industry and they work on hugely innovative, up and coming and exciting accounts that are making a real difference in the way society is being shaped. They are in need of a superb PR Account Manager to take a lead on some of their top accounts, offering strategic advice to clients and then implementing top class campaigns to yield results. The successful candidate can come from an in house or an agency background and will have strong PR experience, ideally within B2B markets, although this is not essential. They must be someone that loves the pace, diversity and creativity of working on a multitude of busy accounts and will be someone who is inspired by what their clients do, eager to really get under the skin of each brand and have an interest to travel. With competitive salaries, flexible working hours and the opportunity for international travel, this really is a great opportunity not to be missed out on.
- Managing client accounts and being their main daily contact
- Coming up with excellent PR strategies and ensuring their successful delivery
- Copywriting press releases, social content, features, online content and blog posts
- Building and maintaining strong media relations across national, regional and local press
- Generating successful coverage within local, regional and national press
- Delegating downwards and managing more junior members
- Strong PR experience either in-house of agency side
- A strategic mindset as well as a passion for the say to day delivery
- Exceptional communication skills and an ability to build lasting, credible relationships
- An ability to think creatively and write compelling and engaging content
- Confidence and credibility when pitching to media relations
- Fantastic time management and organisation
This opportunity is perfect for a current Senior PR Account Executive looking to move into a new exciting role where future progression is important. The role would also suit a current PR Account Manager or Senior PR Account Manager looking to enter a new exciting agency.
This agency is located just north of Nottingham and is therefore commutable by car and public transport from regions across the East Midlands including: Newark, Nottingham, Lincoln, Grantham, Chesterfield, Worksop, Loughborough and Derby.
If you could be the perfect candidate for this role please send your CV over today!
PR Account Manager, PR Agency, East Midlands, £27000-£35000