I am super excited to be working with a leading B2B PR agency based in the Buckinghamshire area as they search for a passionate and driven PR Account Manager to join their growing team.
As a PR agency who offer an outstanding working environment and an exceptional culture, they are looking for people who will fit well within the team. What I love most about this agency (aside from the fact they have an office dog and beautiful countryside surroundings) is that their people are just as important to them as their clients.
Our client is looking for a PR Account Manager to join their team working across an impressive portfolio of accounts, being the main point of contact and driving relationships. If you are looking to join a team where 100% of their own people feel that they stay true to their values and are an exceptional place to work then keep reading!
· You will be the main point of contact on your portfolio of accounts and will be client facing, developing relationships
· Content creation; you will be hands on in the creation of content for press releases, articles, blogs and other requirements of your client
· Social media management; developing social strategies, implementing and analysing all social activities, reporting back to your client and make suggestions for improvement
· Media relations; you will be working with press at a regional, national and global level and will enjoy selling in to gain maximum coverage
· You will get involved in new business, pitches and proposals
Key skills and experience:
· You will have experience in working within an agency and preferably have B2B experience
· You will have proven experience in managing your own accounts and being client facing
· Excellent writing skills and love writing B2B content which is sometimes technical
· Passionate, driven and love working as part of a close team.
This role would suit a PR Account Manager looking to join a close-knit team, managing a portfolio of clients and developing your career in an agency that puts their people first. Offering both flexibility and work/life balance this really is an excellent opportunity!
This role is based in Buckinghamshire and is commutable via: Buckingham, Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, Bicester and parts of Oxfordshire. Due to location you will need to drive.
PR Account Manager, £ competitve, PR agency, Buckinghamshire