I have just been briefed on a fantastic opportunity for a Senior PR Account Executive or PR Account Manager to join a leading PR agency based in Oxfordshire. Our client is a well-known agency within their industry who boast an impressive portfolio of exciting clients. Due to the unique set-up that our client has, the successful candidate will be able to work across a range of different sectors giving you excellent exposure across B2B, B2C and Not for Profit clients.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a team who value creativity, offer flexibility and want to support their team to achieve their potential. If you are looking for a role where you can take ownership of a portfolio of accounts, being client facing and extremely hands-on then this could be a great role for you.
· Client facing, being the main point of contact for your portfolio of accounts
· Creating engaging content across press releases, articles, blog posts and social media – a passion for writing is an absolute must!
· Managing social media platforms, scheduling social content and analysing all activity
· Media relations; working with the press to sell in press releases to gain maximum coverage
· Assisting with event management
Key skills and experience:
· Must have a knowledge and passion for the automotive industry
· A strong writer with proven experience in creating engaging content
· Able to take technical content and make it user friendly
· Confident and enjoy building relationships with the media
· Highly organised and able to multi-task with excellent time-management due to changing priorities
· Experience in video editing software and the Adobe Creative Suite is a bonus!
This role would suit a PR Account Executive looking to take a step up or maybe you are a Senior PR Account Executive looking to develop your career as a PR Account Manager.
This role is based in Oxfordshire and commutable via Oxfordshire, Banbury, Warwickshire, Stratford-Upon-Avon and Leamington Spa.
If you think that this could be the opportunity that you have been looking for then apply today! Our client is ready and waiting to meet some excellent talent for their growing team.
PR Account Manager, Oxfordshire, PR Agency, £26 000 - £30 000