Are you an exceptional, sparky, passionate and enthusiastic PR Account Manager or Senior PR Account Manager looking for a fabulous new role with a gorgeous agency in South Derbyshire?
This superb agency has a stunning portfolio of clients in the care & education sector. This is a fabulous role for a strategic PR who is looking for an agency that truly cares about what they do. With an unbelievable amount of flexibility on offer, whether it be a part-time week, remote working or flexible working hours, this fabulous team are looking for a candidate who leaves and breathes all things PR and who is looking for a mature and collaborative environment and a stellar team to be a part of!
- Coming up with excellent, creative and effective PR campaigns
- Ensuring the successful delivery of these campaigns through hands on implementation and delegation to junior team members also
- Creative copywriting for press releases, articles, social media…
- Building strong media relations to ensure coverage for clients
- Building strong and credible relationships with clients and being their main point of contact day to day
- Get involved with business development opportunities
- Experience within a PR agency environment at Account Manager level or Senior Account Manager level
- An ability to think creatively and write compelling and engaging content
- Confidence and credibility when pitching to media relations
- Excellent strategic ideas
- Experience client facing and building relationships
- Excellent time management and organization
- Fantastic ‘can do’ attitude
This is a brilliant opportunity for a passionate PR Account Manager/ Senior PR Account Manager looking to for a new, exciting opportunity where they can progress their PR career!
The agency is based in South Derbyshire and is easily commutable from Derby, Lichfield, Wolverhampton, Ashby de la zouch, Hinckley, Stafford, Tamworth and Cannock.
If you could be the amazing up and coming PR this agency is looking for, please apply online now!
PR Account Manager, PR Agency, South Derbyshire, £25000-£32000