I am super excited to bring this opportunity to any inspiring PR Account Managers or Senior PR Account Managers. I have just had an awesome opportunity in with a leading, and highly sought after PR agency in the West Midlands. This agency is offering the perfect candidate the opportunity to join a team of talented individuals and work across a portfolio of clients in the lifestyle and sports sector!
This is an opportunity for a passionate consumer PR Account Manager or Senior PR Account Manager who understands both traditional aspects of PR along with social media and the importance of influencer marketing. You will be joining a team of creative individuals who love to be collaborative and work as a team, because of this personality is key!
If it is your absolute dream to work on big brand names within the sport, leisure and lifestyle sectors this could be the role for you! The agency is a fantastic place to work, located in central Birmingham, with wonderful benefits and a truly outstanding working environment to offer with open plan offices.
Key day to day responsibilities:
- Being the main point of contact for a portfolio of clients; helping them set their PR and social media strategies and then manage these through, being hands on and also delegating
- Line managing 1 direct report, coaching them to ensure that they are developing in their career
- Involved in proposals and pitching for new business
- Hands on in creating engaging content across different channels: press releases, blogs, articles and social media content
- Building excellent relationships with key influencers as well as relevant press at regional and national level
- Media relations; developing media lists, picking up the phone to the press and selling in press releases to gain maximum coverage for your clients
- Organising and attending events as needed by your clients
- Proven experience in working with consumer clients at a strategic level
- Love line managing and inspiring more junior members of the team
- Experience in influencer marketing
- A team-player who loves to be collaborative
- Great communication skills and ability to build strong credible relationships with clients, press and colleagues
- Passion and experience in consumer PR, especially in the leisure/ sport and lifestyle sectors.
For a consumer PR with agency side experience, this is an incredible opportunity. It would suit either a PR Account Manager or Senior PR Account Manager ready for a new challenge with an incredible agency that are going places!
Located in central Birmingham this agency is easy to reach from across the West Midlands and Warwickshire including; Birmingham, Solihull, Coventry, Stratford Upon Avon, Warwick, Tamworth, Sutton Coldfield, Lichfield.
PR Account Manager- Senior PR Account Manager, £27,000-£35,000, Birmingham, PR Agency