An awesome opportunity has just arisen with a leading PR agency based in Oxford, and it is an absolute pleasure to be working with this client as they search for a PR Account Manager – Senior PR Account Manager to join their team.
This agency work across a huge range of clients within the consumer space and are delighted to be growing the team at this exciting time. If you are a PR Account Manager with strong consumer experience and looking for your next opportunity within a team of incredibly knowledgeable and highly talented individuals then read on.
As PR Account Manager – Senior PR Account Manager you will play a pivotal role in delivering professional and effective PR campaigns for a portfolio of clients. Not only will you be joining a great working culture you will also receive 25 days holiday, commission, flexible working and an extra days holiday each year for your birthday!
Key day to day responsibilities:
- Developing strong relationships with your clients across a portfolio of accounts and being their main point of contact from day to day
- Helping clients to develop PR strategies and working on the implementation of these
- Building strong relationships with journalists and bloggers to ensure that you are able to gain maximum coverage for your clients
- Creating content across; press releases, project proposals and presentations along with blogs and articles
- Have input in to new business pitches
- Assist in organizing press events and client events
- Represent the agency at industry and media events
Key skills and experience:
- An experienced PR Account Manager with excellent B2C sector experience
- A passion for PR and love keeping up with the latest trends
- Good knowledge of social media, recognizing what works well and being able to advise on this
- Enjoy motivating and inspiring more junior members of the team and manage
- Able to work with a client and fully understand their requirements, making suggestions when appropriate
This role would suit a PR Account Manager with strong consumer experience or maybe you are a Senior PR Account Manager who is looking for a fresh challenge. My client would also consider a PR Account Director. Personality is key and so if you are looking to join a fun, friendly and hard-working agency who value their employees and put their people at the heart of everything they do then apply today or contact email@example.com for more information.
This role is based in Oxfordshire and is commutable from; Oxford, Bicester, Reading, Swindon, Abingdon, Aylesbury, Witney, Burford and Woodstock.
PR Account Manager – Senior PR Account Manager, £30,000-£45,000