Are you a sparky, enthusiastic and highly motivated PR Account Manager looking to join a creative environment where your PR talents can be put to excellent use? If you are interested in joining a fully integrated agency and becoming the latest addition to a fully established, highly reputable PR division who work on exceptional campaigns for a range of huge client names- this could be the role for you!
This full service agency is extremely highly regarded and well known for the exceptional results they achieve for their clients. They need a PR Account Manager to join the PR team to work across a stunning remit of retail clients. Renowned for its exceptional internal training and career development opportunities, this outstanding agency can provide any passionate PR Account Manager with a fantastic opportunity to gain hands on experience within a busy, fast paced and innovative agency. The successful candidate will become immersed in the agency’s determined, passionate and hard-working culture, gaining valuable experience and guidance standing them in excellent stead for a long and successful career in PR. Alongside the sociable hours of 9-5.30, the role comes with many other benefits such as 25 days holiday, increasing to 28 after 3 years of service, on-site parking, birthday wine, a competitive pension scheme, a subsidised bistro to name a very select few.
- Coming up with excellent PR strategies and ensuring their successful delivery
- Copywriting press releases, features, online content and blog posts
- Building and maintaining strong media relations across national, regional and local press
- Generating successful coverage within local, regional and national press
- Delegating downwards and managing more junior members
- Experience within an agency environment at Senior PR Account Executive level or PR Account Manager level
- An ability to think creatively and write compelling and engaging content
- Confidence and credibility when pitching to media relations
- Excellent relationship building skills with media and clients alike
- Fantastic time management and organisation
This opportunity is perfect for a current PR Account Manager, or Senior PR Account executive looking to move into a new exciting role where future progression is important. The role would also suit a current PR Account Manager looking to enter a new exciting agency.
This agency is located just outside of central Birmingham and is commutable from Birmingham, Redditch, Solihull, Startford-upon-Avon, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Coventry, Bromsgrove and Sutton Coldfield.
If you could be the perfect candidate for this role please send your CV over today!
PR Account Manager, Full Service Agency, West Midlands, £24000-£32000