PR and Marketing Executive
We are working exclusively with a lovely business in Cheltenham who are a UK leader in their niche industry. Their team of expert team of consultants, designers, project managers and technical support staff work together to provide a best in class service to their impressive client base. The successful candidate will be an ambitious marketing professional who is keen to accelerate their career within a fast growth, lean environment. This position will play a key role in managing public relation and marketing activities within a growing global team. The ideal candidate will also come from a manufacturing B2B background.
- Planning, implementing and managing public relations strategies
- Measuring performance of each activity and event
- Building and maintaining relationships with journalists
- Arranging and coordinating interviews with the wider team to use as content
- Arranging and coordinating interviews with customers for video and written case studies
- Staying up to date with PR and industry trends
- Planning marketing activities in conjunction with marketing team
- Implementing day-to-day marketing activities and managing expenditure.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns and the design of necessary literature for world-wide sales teams.
- Effective and timely completion of market intel and mapping.
- Contributing to the on-going planning, development and execution of the company's online marketing strategies.
- Creating high level online content and material for publication throughout multiple platforms.
- Implementing experimental campaigns and reporting on performance.
- Managing the content of our CRM and create reports on performance of the data in campaigns.
- Continually improving SEO performance and co-ordinating paid add campaigns.
- Reporting routinely on market penetration, opportunities and competitor activity in detail.
- Generally, supporting the Group Marketing Director to achieve strategic goals of the department.
- Liaising with current customers on a regular basis to monitor customer satisfaction.
- Assisting with the company’s participation at exhibitor at trade shows, ensuring good brand visibility, promotional materials and adequate staffing of exhibition stands
This is a great opportunity to work with a really niche business who are the UK's leader in their industry. They offer a competitive salary, flexible working and the business is owned by a larger umbrella company which are Headquartered in Ireland.
PR and Marketing Executive, Up to £30,000, Cheltenham