A fab opportunity has arisen for a PR and Social Media candidate looking for either a contract role or freelance opportunity. If you are a PR and Social Media Account Executive looking to take your skills to one of the Midlands most reputable integrated marketing agencies then read on.
Due to exciting new growth and fab client wins, this is a great time to join this incredibly talented team for an initial 5-month period (to then be reviewed). Our client is open to whether this is freelance, or contract based and just want to see great people!
This marketing agency is highly renowned in the B2B world and works on a hugely diverse array of massive global B2B accounts however so have a handful of B2C clients. The successful candidate will be coming from a PR and social media role and will have a sound knowledge of social media content creation, posting, scheduling, reporting and a savviness of social media trends enabling them to provide consultative advice to clients regarding their social media strategies.
- Content creation; press releases, articles, blogs and social media platforms, tailored to each client and effectively targeting a B2B audience
- Managing and maintaining the social media accounts for a range of clients
- Using relevant tools to assist with posting and scheduling
- Running analysis and evaluations on social statistics and reporting these back to clients
- Working closely alongside more senior team members to contribute towards social media strategies
- Media relations; developing media lists, selling into the media and gaining maximum coverage for clients
- Fantastic copywriting skills, attention to detail and a talent in adapting tone of voice to reflect each client individually
- Strong knowledge of social platforms and channels
- Passion for PR and content
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Desire to work in a fast paced and creative environment
For the successful candidate this is a superb opportunity to join a top class B2B agency giving you fab experience working within an agency. This would suit a current PR and Social Media Account Executive or an in-house equivalent who is by the idea of moving across to agency side and looking for contract or freelance work.
The agency is located just outside of central Birmingham and is easily commutable via car or public transport from areas across the West Midlands including Birmingham, Redditch, Solihull, Stratford-upon-Avon, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Coventry, Bromsgrove and Sutton Coldfield.
If you think you could be suited to this role or would like to find out more, please send your CV through today!
PR and Social Media Account Executive, Birmingham, Integrated Agency, £22,000- £26,000