I am working on a fabulous in-house opportunity for a budding PR or communications junior looking to join a hugely reputable charity organisation! If you are a super sparky graduate with relevant PR/ comms internships or work placements, or alternatively if you are currently working in a PR/ communications role and looking for the next step within a hugely honourable organisation – this could be the opportunity for you!
This fantastic company are looking to grow their talented communications team and they are looking for a hugely passionate PR/ comms junior who loves to make a genuine difference. A love for writing is a must and a hugely natural ability to communicate with others is essential. Working within a company known by most, this fab team work on some hugely exciting campaigns and this is a fantastic role for the successful candidate to throw themselves into.
- Writing content for press releases, articles, newsletters, magazines, blogs, social media platforms and articles
- Creating social media content calendars; posting and scheduling content
- Assisting with the management and organisation of events
- Liaising with press, media, internal and external stakeholders - building a credible and professional relationship
- Exceptional writing skills and a natural flare for telling a newsworthy story
- Fabulous relationship building skills
- Excellent attention to detail and meticulous spelling and grammar
- A passion for PR/ comms is essential!
This lovely role is suitable for a graduate with a relevant degree and an impressive remit of work experience placements, or an existing PR Account Executive, PR Assistant or Communications Assistant looking for a new challenge.
Based in the Warwickshire region, this opportunity is suitable for anyone in and around Stratford upon Avon, Bidford upon Avon, Alcester, Redditch, Leamington pa, Warwick, Evesham, Solihull and Bromsgrove. Due to the slightly rural location a car and full UK driving license is essential.
If you could be the gem I am looking for, get in touch today!
Communications Assistant, Warwickshire, £18000-£23000 (Dependent on experience)