Are you a passionate Product Design Manager with experience in retail, fashion, or accessories?
An opening has arisen within a prestigious and fast-growing Oxfordshire based brand with international coverage. They’re looking for a Product Design Manager to come on board, lead a design team of 7 creatives!
You’ll be responsible for delivering products to schedule and budget, for the creation of products and product delivery for seasonal collections and be the individual to develop and define the product strategy across the company’s under-roof brands. You’ll be working closely with in-house teams, from the Buying team, to Merchandising, to Creative Design and Purchasing! With this, you will be a people person and enjoy a collaborative working style.
- Prior experience of managing a small to medium sized team of designers
- A strong appreciation/experience of being a hands-on designer, but mainly to have excellent product conception and delivery skills
- Experience within the fashion, retail or accessory industry
- Extensive experience in product management, understanding trends and keeping an eye on competitors
- To be highly creative, a conceptual thinker and be able to talk through your ideas/present to the team
- To have experience working to tight deadlines and an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- To be happy to work on-site four days a week
Please apply asap to find out more about this role and to get to know the company. They offer a range of exciting benefits and the right candidate will have an excellent career progression route! Please apply with a CV and portfolio to be considered.