My exclusive client is a leading specialist in the design, installation and maintenance of ventilation systems working across multiple vertical markets on an international basis. They are currently looking to recruit a Product Marketing Executive.
The Role: Reporting to the Marketing Manager and working closely with the Technical Manager and R&D team, the Product Marketing Executive will be responsible for managing all new product launches to market including product information and product marketing activity.
Key accountabilities for the role;
- Manage and coordinate all new product launches to market including budget
- Create product marketing materials including brochures, spec sheets, fliers, digital copy
- Responsible for writing all technical copy for any marketing material both print and digital
- Assist in organising trade shows and exhibitions for product launch including international shows where appropriate
- Manage market research and competitor research to inform future R&D
- Product reporting including sales trends, volume, profit margins
The Candidate: To be considered for this Product Marketing Executive role you MUST have previous experience within a technical engineering/manufacturing business where you have been responsible for product marketing activity. You will be a strong communicator both verbally and written and be able to demonstrate credibility and knowledge within the business. Comfortable writing technical copy and specifications for digital and print production and with experience of researching competitors and using data sources for information to feed into product development teams is also required.
The salary for this role is between £27,000 - £35,000 depending on background and experience for the role and package includes 26 days holiday plus BH, pension, discretionary bonus, health cash plan and other soft benefits.
This Product Marketing Executive role is commutable from Cannock, Tamworth, Burton on Trent, Lichfield, Derby
Product Marketing Executive, Lichfield, £28,000 - £35,000 doe