A unique opportunity has arisen to work with a leading brand in Oxfordshire, alongside some of the best talent in creative and marketing!
As their proofreader and subeditor you will ensure that all material produced to a high standard and is ‘on Brand’, sophisticated and consistent with the look and feel of current marketing material.
- Assist in proofreading and subediting all internal and external, print and digital collateral.
- Working on material from various departments across the business such as marketing and HR.
- Working in different formats including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Adobe.
- Taking on any editorial manager duties in any absence.
- Checking all materials at final approval stage.
- Assisting with updating internal communications and internal websites.
- Writing and delivering internal news.
This is an exciting role for a proofreader and subeditor, looking to work with a huge, high end, luxury brand.
To be considered you need to demonstrate:
- Experience working to tight deadlines, in a fast paced and ever changing environment.
- Excellent people, communication, organisation and time-management skills.
- Recent experience in proofreading within a marketing environment.
- Enthusiasm for subediting.
- A positive can do attitude
- Excellent MS office and Adobe skills. .
This role is easily commutable from Milton Keynes, Northampton, Oxfordshire, Warwickshire and parts of Gloucestershire. If you’re interested and would like to know more, please send through your CV ASAP!
Proofreader and subeditor, £competitive salary , global luxury brand, Oxfordshire, Permanent