Our Not for Profit client are seeking a Retail Channel Manager (but not in the traditional sense)! They need an expert at account management who understands the food retail / foodservice sector inside-out.
This person will get the opportunity to work with a range of stakeholders where the key duties will include:
- Management of stakeholder relationships ensuring partnership working and consistent two-way communication
- Building awareness and engagement with a range of products and services
- Help to define partnership opportunities across the retail sector
- Develop a strategic engagement plan to support consumer marketing activities
- Using insight on key trends, activities and opportunities to drive communications activity
- Evaluate effectiveness of engagement activities
This role will suit an individual who already understands how retailers work and how they work with their supply-chain; someone who is an accomplished account manager, enjoys building relationships and developing propositions would be perfect. Alternatively if you’re a traditional category manager or channel manager that wants to spread your wings and use your analytical and communication skills in a new challenging sector, feel free to pop your CV across!
This type of role is rare and an excellent opportunity to join an organisation at the heart of the food retail sector. If you think you have what it takes for such a niche role, please apply immediately as interviews are ongoing!
Channel Manager / Category Manager / Account Manager - to £48k + car – Warwickshire