Are you a digital guru? Do you love creating strategic search campaigns and plans, working with senior stakeholders to drive a brands search strategy! If so, this could be perfect for you!
I’m working on a brand-new Search Account Manager role with a leading agency in the Birmingham area. The agency has a great culture and works with high profile global B2B and consumer clients across a variety of sectors. Due to phenomenal growth and their plans to continue to develop their digital offering they’re looking for a talented Search Account Manager to join their team.
This role will see you taking ownership of some fab clients; getting to grips with their brand mission and creating and maintaining relationships with key senior stakeholders in order to really understand and get under the skin of their brand vision and come up with brilliant search campaigns. You will be leading brilliant innovative SEO campaigns, with the support of some excellent technical specialists.
- Digital strategy creation for some of the agency’s key clients ensuring that they are at the forefront of digital marketing
- Day to day client management
- Project managing digital campaigns from brief to execution ensuring budgets are managed and timelines are delivered against
- Managing digital campaigns that, digital display and SEO
They are looking for a candidate who has:
- Extensive digital experience within an agency environment
- Exceptional project management skills from taking the brief to the execution of campaigns
- Ability to analyse campaign effectiveness
- Strong client management and relationship building skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a brilliant agency who have a great culture and really value their employees. This role would suit a Search Account Manager or Senior Search Account Manager looking to join a high profile agency leading strategy. They are interviewing immediately so please apply asap so as not to miss out!
The agency is based in the West Midlands and is easily commutable from Coventry, Birmingham, Warwickshire, Leamington Spa, Solihull, Warwick, Nuneaton, Tamworth, Sutton Coldfield, Redditch.
This agency is extremely creative, passionate about their clients and the agency they work in, they truly are a brilliant agency with a fab culture – if you think this could be the role for you and would like to know more or have a confidential chat, please send through your CV today!
Digital Account Manager, Integrated Agency, West Midlands, £25,000 - £35,000