Our Leicester based client is currently on the look out for a Senior Account Executive to join their team and work on one of their most successful accounts. Reporting into an Account Manager, you will help to develop and maintain profitable business from your designated accounts. You will help to develop and implement excellent creative solutions that exceed client expectations within time and budget. You will also help to coach and support Account Executives, leading by example always.
- Develop and maintain profitable business from your designated account
- Develop and implement excellent creative solutions that exceed their clients expectations
- Work within a given timescale and to a budget
- Manage campaign costs and invoicing clients
- Applies a forward-thinking approach to all aspects of their work, displayed by a positive, proactive, can do attitude
- Display the desire to grow a client portfolio by identifying and seizing opportunities organically or through new areas of the client business
- Develop a clear understanding of the importance of financial rigour and accurate reporting
- Strong time management and outstanding organisational skills
- The ability to multitask while working to deadline yet still retaining a professional approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work flexibly to deliver client needs
- Self-motivated, agile thinker
- Presents effective written and verbal communications
- Accurate numerical and analytical skills
- Competent across the entire Microsoft Office suite
What’s in it for you?
An opportunity to join a well known agency, who is part of a larger Umbrella Company. Excellent benefits package and soft benefits offered. Super fun team environment. Send through a copy of your CV today for immediate consideration for this role.
Senior Account Executive, Up to £25,000, Leicestershire