Are you a Senior Account Executive or Account Executive looking for a new challenge?
I’m working with a multi award winning traditional and digital agency on a fabulous role for some fabulous global campaigns.
This is a rare role to work on some fabulous digital campaigns with a range of clients in the pharmaceutical industry both within the UK and globally. They are looking for a Senior Account Executive to join their team. This agency is located in Oxford and they are ready and eager for the next person to join them.
This role is one not to miss, particularly if you love the digital world and enjoy managing campaigns across eDM, video, app development and website campaigns. This role will sit in the client services team and you will be working with a talented group of team members on behalf of their blue-chip clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Account Managers and leading more junior team members
- Managing the brief process and working with the creative team to execute fabulous digital campaigns
- Work across campaigns such as videos, app development and websites
- Have a thorough understanding of the clients and their market environment
- Ensure that briefs are being met on time and budgets are adhered
They are looking for a candidate who has:
- Agency experience and enjoys working on B2B campaigns
- A knack for working in a fast paced environment
- A love of all things digital
This is a great opportunity to join a multi award winning agency who works across global brands. With this role you will work with both UK and global brands and have a large focus on digital campaigns.
This role would suit an Account Executive stepping up or a Senior Account Executive ready to tackle their next challenge. This role would be suitable for someone who loves to work on digital campaigns, loves the life sciences industry and has a knack for agency life.
They’re based in Oxford, easily commutable by public transport and by car from across Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire and South Warwickshire – Banbury, Oxford, Milton Keynes, The Cotswolds, Aylesbury, Daventry, Bicester, and Northampton.
Senior account executive, Integrated Agency, Oxford, £25,000 – £28,000