Oxfordshire based Client Services talents – we are looking for you! I’m currently recruiting for a passionate, fast-paced communications agency, with a great multi-channel spread. They are looking for talented Senior Account Executive – Account Manager candidates to join their client services team.
Because one of their main industries is based around life sciences and pharmaceuticals, they are looking for candidates with a passion for this to help them to deliver top-quality, innovative campaigns. Their campaigns range from posters, leaflets, event collateral to website and apps, and need help in the management of these campaigns from conception to execution, as well as management of client relationships.
- Managing and taking ownership of client relationships
- Taking on briefs from clients and helping the Account Directors come up with strategy
- Briefing into the creative and digital teams and overseeing campaigns
- Ensuring campaigns are kept to time and budget restrictions
- Managing campaigns from conception to execution
- Running analytics on campaigns, giving feedback and reporting back to clients
- Strong time management skills
- Good interpersonal and communications skills with clients and colleagues
- A passion for the agency lifestyle and the industry of pharmaceuticals
- A solid amount of previous experience within an agency
- Excellent attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a lively and fast-moving agency, which offers some great benefits and the opportunity to progress your career within a client management role. They are based in central Oxfordshire, and commutable from Oxford, Gloucestershire, Buckinghamshire, Banbury and Milton Keynes.
If you have the right experience, and think you’d be interested in hearing more about this role, please get in touch with me directly, or apply!
Senior Account Executive/Account Manager, Integrated Agency, Oxfordshire £25,000 - £35,000