Are you passionate about the key issues of today with a desire to work on projects that will make a difference for future generations?
We are working with a large UK award winning communications agency delivering vital projects for clients working in low carbon, renewables, transport, education, housing and sustainable development. Helping to shape opinions and deliver new communities and technologies.
This role will play a key role across a range of accounts focused on;
- Corporate/B2B campaigns building reputation for clients, positioning them in their markets, undertaking intelligent and creative campaigns to connect them with audiences in line with their commercial objectives.
- Stakeholder/PA/community-focused campaigns to build consensus and achieve planning consent. From next generation multi-billion infrastructure projects (energy, rail, utilities, road) to town centre, urban renewal and smaller scale development.
As well as being a strong writer and excellent communicator you will have a keen interest in storytelling, the media and current affairs, together with strong creativity and a track record in producing excellent content. The role would suit a PR / communications professional from in house or at a multi-disciplinary consultancy keen to work in a specialist and more agile communications and stakeholder-focused business.
What's in it for you;
- 25 days annual holiday
- a company private healthcare scheme
- personalised development plans
- in house and guest speaker training sessions
- opportunity to progress to performance-based profit share scheme
- electric vehicle incentive scheme
- company away days
Based at the Cheltenham office, with hybrid working two home days per week and a Salary between £35-£45k depending on experience.
Get in touch with email@example.com today to be shortlisted for this brilliant opportunity!