I’m currently working on a fantastic opportunity with a leading Midlands based integrated agency who are looking to recruit a Senior Account Manager to join their talented client services team. This role will see you working on one of the agency’s key clients – a huge global brand with a consumer focused remit. This role requires someone with a real passion for agency life, who is engaging and sparky and wants to develop a great career with an agency who can offer great long-term development.
This agency have a luxury goods specialism and work on some truly brilliant global campaigns that span print and digital, their head office is in central Birmingham and houses their brilliant account handlers, digital specialists and a multitude of superb creatives! They offer some fantastic benefits including 25 days holiday, bonus, healthcare and lots of softer benefits that make for a great culture.
- Day to day client management working with key client stakeholders at a variety of levels
- Overseeing the delivery of digital campaigns across web, eDM and social
- Taking client briefs and managing these though to execution (in line with budgets and to brief) from initial kick off meeting to implementation
- Ensuring internal and external suppliers are effectively managed
- Keeping up to date with client’s competitors and advising them on competitor activity
They are looking for a candidate who has:
- Exceptional project management and account management skills gained within an agency environment
- Experience working on dealership marketing campaigns
- Excellent ability to manage projects to timescales and budgets in a fast-paced agency environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a brilliant agency who are one of the region’s leading lights. They work on top brands, have a great working environment and can offer a fantastic career path along with some great benefits.
The role would suit an established Senior Account Manager or an Account Manager looking to step up, you could have worked on integrated or digital campaigns but you must be experienced in dealership marketing. They are able to offer a very competitive salary and excellent career development opportunities are on offer. They are interviewing immediately so please apply asap so as not to miss out!
The agency are based in central Birmingham, right by the station and are an easy drive from across the West Midlands, they offer parking facilities and you can easily get there from Birmingham, Leamington Spa, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Walsall, Burton upon Trent, Coventry.
If you would like to know more or have a confidential chat, please send through your CV today!
Senior Account Manager, Integrated Agency, West Midlands, £30,000 - £40,000