Are you a superstar account handler ready for your next challenge in an integrated agency? We’re on the lookout for an exceptional candidate to join this agency managing some lovely retail and interiors clients. If this sounds of interest, and you’re currently working at Account Manager to Senior Account Manager level, please read on!
This is a fabulous opportunity with an agency based in central Nottingham. They’re an insight led creative agency who work on beautiful campaigns across multiple platforms such as photography, print, digital, events and more! As an agency they have fabulous relationships with their clients; they work in true partnership acting as a part of their team. All the work they do is outstanding, including their beautifully created high end photography.
They’re looking for a talented Senior Account Manager or Account Manager who is passionate about integrated consumer marketing campaigns to join their team. This role will be a key role within their agency and is a great opportunity for someone to come in and shape their own role and career. In this role, you’d be responsible for day to day client management, liaising with creatives and clients daily, scheduling work through the studio and ensuring your campaigns are delivered on time and to brief. As the agency complete a lot of photography campaigns there will also be an element of shoot project management. It’s a great opportunity to be able to work across a huge variety of campaigns across the retail and interiors sector.
This agency is in central Nottingham. It is easily accessible by public transport and is located in the heart of the city centre so it’s easy to get your shopping done on a lunch break! This agency understands how important work life balance is thus having nice hours 9am-5.30pm with no expectation to be working from home! Of course, you get your birthday off as well!
- Managing client relationships and working with clients to come up with highly creative, insight led briefs
- Working on a broad range of integrated campaigns that could include photo shoots, brochure creation, branding, website design, digital signage, videography, exhibitions, POS and in store campaigns
- Managing campaigns from brief through to execution
- Getting involved in creative brainstorms, brief writing, presenting to clients, scheduling work through the studio, managing external suppliers and ensuring clients are effectively managed and updated throughout
They are looking for a candidate who:
- Is an experienced Senior Account Manager, or Account Manager with an integrated background managing consumer campaigns
- Has excellent relationship building skills as you will work closely with the creative team, external suppliers and clients
- Has an eye for detail as the role will involve you to ensure the briefs are met
You don’t want to miss this opportunity to join this agency! They are a one of a kind agency working across the retail and interior sectors with a really lovely client base. An opportunity like this doesn’t come around often, so get in touch quick!
This role would suit a Senior Account Manager or Account Manager who has worked across multi-channel consumer campaigns and has a good understanding of the client management process.
Location wise, what’s better than central Nottingham!? It is an easy commute from across Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire and Derbyshire. Such locations as Nottingham, Loughborough, Newark, Chesterfield, Sheffield, Burton Upon Trent, Wigston, Melton Mowbray, Leicester are an easy commute by car and public transport.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, and you are interested in having a confidential chat then please do send your cv through today!
Senior Account Manager, Integrated Agency, B2C, Nottingham £32,000 - £38,000