Calling all Senior Account Managers looking for a fantastic new opportunity!
I’m working on a fantastic role within a leading Gloucestershire based agency working on some brilliantly creative below the line campaigns for a brilliant financial services brand.
This agency is one of the region’s leading lights, with a London heritage and a regional network they work on a plethora of high profile brands across a variety of sectors including retail, FMCG and automotive. They’re currently expanding their account handling team and are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join them to lead specifically on one of their largest clients which is fab new business win for them.
Based in a beautiful offices with onsite parking the agency offer fantastic benefits including breakfast buffets, 25 days holiday plus your birthday off, discounted gym membership, pension and notorious staff socials! This role is a new position created due to the phenomenal growth the agency have experienced.
- Managing this important client relationship being their main point of contact
- Working on the creation and execution of impactful marketing plans
- Managing campaigns from brief through to successful delivery
- Building great relationships internally and working with your colleagues to ensure that briefs are delivered to timelines and budgets
They are looking for a candidate who has:
- An excellent relationship builder
- A natural communicator
- Excellent project management skills, is highly organised and who has great attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a brilliant agency, working across a top client within a fabulous working environment where career progression and opportunity is extensive. The role would suit an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager.
This agency is based in Gloucestershire and is easily commutable from Gloucester, Cheltenham, Stroud, Swindon, Bristol, The Cotswolds, South Warwickshire, Chippenham and parts of Oxfordshire.
This agency is extremely creative, passionate about their clients and the agency they work in, they truly are a brilliant agency with a fab culture – if you think this could be the role for you and would like to know more or have a confidential chat, please send through your CV today!
Senior Account Manager, Integrated Agency, Gloucestershire, £30,000 - £33,500