Are you a superstar Senior Account Manager or Account Director ready to join a leading foodservice agency?
I am working with a lovely agency who are looking for a talented new account handler to join them on some of their brilliant accounts. They work on some huge clients within the foodservice industry and create fantastic marketing campaigns for them.
They are located in a lovely area with brilliant surroundings in Milton Keynes. They have onsite parking which is an added bonus! They offer a 24 plus bank holiday allowance and they work 9am-5pm, which is a rarity in agency life!
They are looking for someone who has experience working closely with brands and really loves to get under the skin of their clients so that they can deliver against their strategy and brand values. In order to get to grips with your clients, you are able to spend time on site with them as you see necessary. This person will be working across multiple channels such as print and digital.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing client relationships ensuring you fully understand their brand as clients will put their trust in you to come up with the most innovative campaigns
- Overseeing multichannel campaigns such as website management and builds, eDM, events, brochures and more
- Growing existing accounts and forecasting revenue
- Supporting your internal teams to ensure briefs are met to timelines and budgets
They are looking for someone who has:
- Food service, or food and beverage experience within an agency or client side environment, or B2B retail experience in an agency
- Experience managing fast paced multi-channel campaigns
- A go get it attitude
This role is a real delight; you’ll be working with a brilliant client base on some fantastic campaigns. It is a role that you can really make your own, your clients will be putting their trust into you to ensure you are creating the best campaigns for them.
This role would suit an Account Director wanting to work on high profile clients within the B2B foodservice industry, or a Senior Account Manager who is ready to take the next step in their career. If you are a Marketing Manager with food/drink or food service experiences this is a fabulous way for you to step into an agency environment!
It is located in Buckinghamshire so it is easily commutable from Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, and you could be based in Milton Keynes, Buckingham, Luton, Banbury, Northampton, Aylesbury or Bedford.
This really is a fab opportunity – if you think this could be the role for you and would like to know more or have a confidential chat, please send through your CV today!
Senior Account Manager/ Account Director, Integrated Agency, Milton Keynes, £35,000-£40,000.