Are you an experienced Account Director who wants to work with high profile clients? If so, read on!
I’ve got a brilliant opportunity with a creative agency based in Nottinghamshire who have been around for 160 years and continue to produce exceptional campaigns and of course attract credible, talented Account Directors.
This agency has a high profile client range spanning the hospitality and FMCG sectors and they work across some brilliant and innovative integrated campaigns. They are a team of 130 people and they work in an amazing new office development and they are looking for a talented Account Director to join their team.
This role will be working across multiple clients spanning across both digital and print campaigns such as websites, eDM, collateral, photography and film! In this role you will be client facing, you will be overseeing campaigns from start to finish with a team of talented Account Managers/ Account Executives to support you in the execution. This will involve leading internal teams, budget management and working with senior stakeholder.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing campaigns from start to execution for key clients within the agency
- Managing and maintaining relationships with clients
- Leading internal teams to ensure campaign deadlines are met and delivered to specific budgets.
- Supporting your team in order to execute campaigns to a high calibre
They are looking for a candidate who has:
- An extensive amount of experience managing fast paced campaigns across both print and digital in either an agency or client side environment
- The ability to create relationships with clients and internal teams
- A strong, personable and fun attitude!
This role will be suitable for a Senior Account Manager wanting a new challenge and stepping up, or an Account Director who is looking for a brilliant new opportunity with a leading agency. Or a client side Marketing Manager ready to join a fast paced, innovative leading creative agency! It’s an awesome opportunity that you do not want to miss.
They’re based in Nottinghamshire and you need to be able to drive to get there. They’re an easy commute from across the East Midlands – Nottingham, Derby, Chesterfield, Lincoln, Burton on Trent, Mansfield, and Newark.
This is an extremely creative, state-of-the-art agency and has an awesome working environment with their new offices!! If this role sounds like you, or you want to know more please do send through your CV today!
Account Director, Creative Agency, Nottinghamshire, £35,000 - £45,000