The Role: My client is an online business and has a new opportunity for a 2 x Senior CRM Executive. Reporting into the Head of CRM this role will be hands-on in delivering communications to increase the number of members as well as being able to understand KPI targets and reporting to focus activity and inform future plans. This role will best suit a candidate who enjoys a blend of planning and operational working.
- Manage and optimise a CRM strategy to increase the number of members
- Manage the delivery of automated and personalised communications – this will cover planning, building and testing of all activation and onboarding CRM communications
- Use data tables and SQL queries to segment database and identify appropriate target groups for email communications
- Leverage data to implement dynamic and personalised content across campaigns.
- Use automation technology to drive communications and maximise effectiveness of email campaigns
- Ongoing A/B testing and troubleshooting of creative and email subject lines, with an emphasis on HTML optimisation and cross-client compatibility issues.
- Take ownership of activation and onboarding related KPIs to identify areas for improvement – use monthly MI reports to monitor the performance of activity against KPIs.
- Work with Partnership Managers to activate members from existing partner databases and successfully onboarding them to the rewards programme
- At least 2 years’ experience of working in an operational CRM role with proven experience in campaign planning delivery and optimisation.
- Strong knowledge of email marketing best practise with proven experience of building email marketing communication and automation journeys.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate well both verbally and in written form both externally and with internal stakeholders.
- Numerate with strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Results driven and a self-directed learner who is keen to stay updated on CRM technologies and ideas.
- Commercially astute with experience of using MI reporting and KPI’s to drive marketing campaigns and communication.
- Knowledge of HTML and SQL is beneficial.
This role offers a salary of up to £40,000 (experience dependant) and they offer a hybrid working pattern of ideally 3 days in their Burton on Trent offices and 2 remote.
This Senior CRM Executive role is commutable from Derby, Branston, Groby, Uttoxeter, Lichfield, Stafford, Castle Donington, Loughborough, Leicester, Cannock, Tamworth, Ashbourne, Stone, Burton on Trent, Tamworth, Stafford, Hinckley, Birmingham
Would also suit CRM & Loyalty Executive, Segmentation Executive, Database Executive, Customer Relationship Management Specialist, Customer Relationship Management Executive.
BSMCN45419 - Senior CRM Executive – Hybrid/Staffordshire – c£35,000 doe + benefits