Are you a Senior Designer in the West Midlands, looking for you next role within the design industry? If so, a fantastic agency are going through a period of growth and are looking for a creative to join their design team. The agency themselves are situated in central Birmingham and have recently moved to brand new offices, they withhold a portfolio of full of blue-chip brands and a diverse range of projects and are keen to bring someone on board that’s comfortable managing client expectations, directly taking a brief and presenting concepts to clients when necessary.
As the Senior Designer within this agency, you’ll be mentoring Junior members of the team and working collaboratively with the other creatives on a day-to-day basis. You’ll need to have experience working within a fast paced environment and be able to time manage your workload effectively. My client are keen to meet creatives that can evidence strong editorial, branding and concept examples within their portfolio, any experience designing annual/corporate reports would be fantastic!
Day to day:
- Designing collateral for both print and digital channels
- Brainstorming with other creatives and concept generation workshops
- A varied portfolio evidencing ability to work across various touchpoints
- Agency experience advantageous
- Experience working within branding and printed literature
- Experience leading projects and running with a brief
If you’re keen to work for a fantastic agency with fantastic clients and vibrant culture, please get in touch asap!