Are you a Senior Designer with a background in interior, surface and pattern design?
I’m working with a Warwickshire based market leader for interior products that are looking for an experienced addition to their team. Based on-site, you’ll be part of a collaborative, forward thinking team that work on beautiful design interiors, developing luxury products at a high-end level.
As the Senior Designer, you will:
- Work within a collaborative design team day to day, coaching and developing junior members of the team also
- Be constantly identifying competitors and market trends to incorporate into the company’s various product ranges
- Experience within product development as well as product design
- A portfolio of visuals evidencing your excellent use of interior materials, impeccable use of colour and trend identification
- Have a sensitive eye for colour and excellent use of special awareness
- Skilled in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Create concept mood boards and new development presentations for customer research, explaining the design intent, excellent design direction skills
- Second to none organisation skills, always thinking ahead and preparing for projects accordingly
- Have a distinct passion for the luxury interiors industry, a love for surface and pattern design
- Think strategically, proposing new ideas and routes and providing a detailed explanation/plan
- Excellent internal communication skills
- Behold strong project management skills, ensuring deadlines are met
- Have a positive, can-do, and motivational outlook!
- Be open to international travel (when we can!)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright and ambitious individual that is looking to develop their skills within a growing, family orientated organisation that’s constantly going from strength to strength.