We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Designer in Northampton, who wants to work in a creative agency working for a range of highly regarded brands across a range of sectors. This agency are based just out of Northampton, in a lovely open plan barn style conversion, working on the latest mac computers.
What this role entails:
- You’ll be working under a Lead designer, alongside two other designers, an animator, digital lead and developer, part of a collaborative team and skill sets
- You will design across print and digital, for their vast array of clients, spanning charities, healthcare, education and travel. Whether that be full campaigns or one off advertorial pieces or digital projects
- You will be working across all of their clients, including being involved in re-brands, fundraising campaigns and predominately print literature, with some digital
You will need:
- An attractive portfolio showing your ability to work across print and digital, to guidelines. Also good layout, typography and use of colour in your design
- Experience working in the creative industry and for an agency
- A desire to design, work in a fast paced environment and progress into a more senior role with time
If you are a talented senior designer, or perhaps you're at a middleweight looking for that next opportunity to expand your skill set and work in a vibrant, friendly team. Either way, get in touch! Commutable from Northamptonshire, Milton Keynes, Kettering, Rugby, Coventry, parts of Warwickshire and Oxfordshire.
Senior Designer, Creative Integrated Agency, Northampton, £28,000-£34,000, Permanent